Supervisors: Prof. Ashwini K. Agrawal and Prof. Manjeet Jassal
Year of joining:
- Worked as project associate for an year from June 2015 to June 2016
- Joined as Ph.D. Scholar from July 2016
- M.Tech.(Nanotechnology) - Department of Physics, NIT Kurukshetra -2011-13
- B.Tech.(Biotechnology) - Department of Biotechnology, Hindustan College of Science and Technology, Mathura, GBTU, 2007-2011
- GATE qualified
Experience: Worked with Piramal Health Care
Worked as Assistant Professor at Shobhit University, Meerut for 2 years
Topic: Moisture Management finish for hydrophobic fabrics
Conference: Nano India 2020, FTC 2020, FTC 2018, Nano India 2017
- Bhawana Sharma, Rashi Agarwal, Manjeet Jassal, Ashwini K. Agrawal, Stabilizer-free low-acid rapid synthesis of highly stable transparent aqueous titania nano sol and its photocatalytic activity, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2020, 305, 112842
- Rashi Agarwal, Neelam Garg, Sonu Kashyap, R. P. Chauhan “Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Papaya Peels Extract and its application For Antibacterial Finish on Fabric” published in Indian Journal of Fibre and Textile Research.
- Pragya Prakash, Nawab Singh, Rashi Agarwal, R.P. Chauhan, Ved Varun Agrawal, A.M. Biradar “ Fabrication of Enzyme based Electrochemical H2O2 Biosensor using TiO2 as a Matrix” published in Sensor Letters.
- Rekha Dixit, Jayanand, D.V. Rai, Rashi Agarwal, Aditya Pundhir “Physical mapping of Genome and Genes” published in Journal of Biological Engineering Research and Review.